BlackCat's Request Book
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlackCat's Request Book

BlackCat creates realistic eyes on IMVU.com for a good price and great quality. Heres your chance to request high quality eyes without breaking your credit bank.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * BlackCat's Request Book site is now officially open! * * *

Official Re-Opening of BlackCat's Request Book - 5/1/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackCat
┤Admin├
BlackCat

Official Re-Opening of BlackCat's Request Book - 5/1/12 Empty
PostSubject: Official Re-Opening of BlackCat's Request Book - 5/1/12   Official Re-Opening of BlackCat's Request Book - 5/1/12 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:28 pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Today for sure, is the day I have re-opened my Request Shop.

Originally it was supposed to be on January 21-26, but my computor had broken down.
We think it had to be the graphics card,
because the screen got pixelated on start up, and kept looping over
and over again.
So that was why I was not able to take requests.

I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to be able to come back,
I thought my harddrive would have been wiped out, but luckily it wasn't.
After those months that had passed, I worked on making eyes without my usual
recycling process of my old eyes, (it makes the process of making new eyes quicker).
I made Prototype, and it came out pretty good, not great, but its a good start to something "new".
So that meant if I didn't get my harddrive back, I was still going to take requests, just in a different approach.

But don't get me wrong, I did work on all the eyes from scratch that are available in my catalog, its just in the coming years
of work I got lazy, and took an easier approach. So pretty much the "new" approach is really the old approach.

So really, I take avantage of how i'm feeling and make eyes by how I feel like doing it.
I hate to feel overwhelmed by the only thing I know how to do.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Back to top Go down
https://blackcatsrequestbook.forumotion.com

Official Re-Opening of BlackCat's Request Book - 5/1/12
Page 1 of 1